Are you feeling exhausted and overwhelmed–while still needing to plan for fall?
Join Margaret for a two-part mini-retreat (via Zoom).
Two half days to help you:
- Find space for your best thinking.
- Get positive input from Margaret and others.
- Clarify where you are and what you need to do next (and what you need NOT do).
- Discern what you want most (including rest) and how to get it –then make a plan that works for you.
- Find more people to support you along the way.
- Feel more spacious each and every day.
This is a two part working retreat on:
Tuesday, July 13th, 11-1:30 PT/2-4:30 ET and Tuesday, July 20th, 11-1:30 PT/2-4:30 ET
Here’s what two church leaders say about my work:
“Thank you so much, Margaret, for this feedback and for all your help. I have a tendency to either get focused too big (i.e., beyond 3 months) or get lost in the weeds of day-to-day work. Setting my sights on a 3-month chunk of time has been really helpful. Thank you! Thank you!”
–Rev. Stacey Simpson Duke, First Baptist Church, Ann Arbor, MI
“Margaret consistently shares big ideas about how to live life effectively. She brings three great strengths: obvious deep preparation; a commitment to actively engage the audience (so it really is a dialogue); and the capacity to adapt and respond to the feedback in the room. Margaret’s deeply-rooted liveliness in the moment means that the effect of her talks lives on in the minds and lives of her audience for a long time after the event.”
–Rev. Jake Morrill, Oak Ridge Unitarian Universalist Church, Oak Ridge, TN
Here’s what it costs & how it works:
This is a two-part virtual working retreat. Total cost for both parts is $347.
Sessions are delivered via Zoom, and run from 11-1:30 PT/2-4:30 ET on Tuesday, July 13th, and Tuesday, July 20th.
Space is limited to 15 participants.
Secure your spot:
Step-by-step how to sign up:
- Click this link.
- Click the Sign Up button.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address.
- Click the Pay Now button.
- Enter your payment information.
- Click the Pay & Confirm button.
- You’ll receive a receipt and appointment confirmation via email.