Can Leading Be Easier? Absolutely!
Church leadership does not have to be a recipe for burnout. There is an easier way, one that is doable, effective, and sustainable. It is counter-intuitive, though, so help is needed to get it right. Leaders Who Last will give you that help. Learn how you can:
- Be more of a leader and less of a controller
- Focus on yourself and the resources you bring rather than trying to help, fix, or change others
- Respond to others with more clarity, calm and creativity
- Remain more thoughtful during challenge and crisis
- Increase your influence without increasing your workload
- Reduce your overall stress about congregational life